Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced persons to fill the above positions Designated Agent and part time Accountant which have arisen in the National Employment Council (NEC) for the Banking Undertaking.
(1) DESIGNATED AGENT
Responsible to: The NEC Executive Committee.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conciliates and arbitrates labour disputes in accordance with the Labour Act.
• Interprets labour legislation to all stakeholders in the Banking Undertaking.
• Advises employers and employees on labour legislation.
• Assists employers and employees in the formation of workers committees.
• Conducts training and labour briefings for members.
• Carries out labour inspections concerning conditions of employment in the Banking Industry.
• Attends NEC Appeals and Exemption Committee hearings.
Qualifications And Experience
A Social Science degree or equivalent, LLB or equivalent.
A diploma in law and Conciliation and Arbitration would be an added advantage
At least 5 years’ experience as a Labour Officer or as a Designated Agent.
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs to [email protected] by not later than 31 January 2020.