National Employment Council For The Tobacco Industry
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position which has fallen vacant in the National Employment Council (NEC) for the Tobacco Industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
• Managing Labour relations and ensuring compliance to statutes and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Manage dispute prevention and resolution within the sector.
• Conducting labour inspections within the industry to ensure compliance to Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Ensuring timely payment of NEC levies by member companies.
• Recording minutes.
• Performing any other related duties.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications And Experience:
• A Social Science Degree.
• Possession of a Diploma in Law (Conciliation and Arbitration) will be an added advantage.
• Possession of a clean class four (4) driver’s licence.
• At least three years as a Designated Agent or five years as a Labour Officer.
• Extensive knowledge of Labour statutes.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Computer literacy.
How To Apply
Applications in own hand writing accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be addressed to:
The NEC Chairperson
14 Smith Crescent, Eastlea,
Not later than Friday, 17th January, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.