Diesel Plant Fitter/Mechanic — Class 1
The successful applicant will be based at Head Office and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Group Heavy Machine Equipment Manager (HME) inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Liaise with Maintenance Planners on scheduled maintenance service requirements.
• Coordinating the processing of outwork quotations and subsequent quality processes.
• Conducting supplier audits for quality and service standards.
• Coordinating the logistics of procured machines.
• Records management of all HMEs.
• Prepare reports on productivity and operational costs.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diesel /Mechanic Trade Certificate.
• A Diploma in Logistics will be an added advantage.
• Sound and proven problem solving skills.
• 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
1 Kenilworth road Highlands Harare
E-mail to: [email protected]
Closing date 22nd November 2019