Digital Marketers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Duties And Responsibilities
– To ensure that the brand message is consistent.
– Managing all online presence and brand of the company.
– Digital marketing on all online and social media platforms.
– Ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience.
Qualifications And Experience
– A Degree or National diploma in Marketing / Digital Marketing.
– At least 3 years of experience in Digital marketing.
– Full understanding of all social media platforms.
– Problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of content management skills.
– Experience in executing paid online/social media campaigns.