Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Director that has arisen within the Bank Supervision Division.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Providing Strategic Leadership and guidance to the Division.
2. Licensing and delicensing of banks and non-banking financial institutions.
3. Ensuring sector compliance with legislation governing Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
4. Implementation and compliance with prudential best practice.
5. Overseeing research on current trends on global best practices in Bank Supervision or regulation.
6. Overseeing Credit and Collateral Registry Systems Management and Controls.
7. Providing sector leadership in facilitating Financial Inclusion.
8. Overseeing the Enterprise Risk Management for the Bank.
9. Managing Performance for the Division through building a high-performance team.
10 .Ensuring up to date Financial Modelling of Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following:
A degree in either Economics, Business Management, Banking or Finance.
Master’s degree in either Economics, Business, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Commerce or Accounting is an added advantage.
At least 10 years’ relevant experience of which 5 should be at Senior Management Level.
Skills & Competences
Good knowledge of banking practices in Africa and beyond.
Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, governments and international organizations.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong skills in drafting a variety of documents and communicating complex issues clearly and concisely.
How To Apply
Applications clearly marked DIRECTOR, BANK SUPERVISION accompanied by detailed CVs should be submitted not later than 28 April 2020 to: Director, Human Resources and Support Services, Reserve Rank of Zimbabwe, 80 Samora Machel Avenue I Harare. Email [email protected]