DISTRIBUTION CLERKS – Ingwebu
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the Distribution Clerk positions which have arisen in the Sales & Distribution Department.
• Developing and executing daily distribution plans to deliver the budgeted volumes
• Determining optimal fleet configuration and maximising fleet utilisation
• Route scheduling/sequencing to attain standard route turnaround and delivery compliance times.
• Developing and managing the annual budget (Kilometres, Overtime, Staff compliment, Trucks e.t.c)
• Tracking and influencing delivery service as measured by auditing instruments
• Managing Subordinates through effective performance management
• Manage and control operational costs (Total Cost of Distribution)
• Exercising strict control of deliveries to trade debtors (credit limits and aging) through guidance from Finance.
• Maximising product availability through effective and efficient planning.
• Producing quality and on-time Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports (Distribution Productivity Indicators)
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualifications;
• At least a Diploma in Marketing/ Operations Research or Management and Logistics.
• At least 3 years Sales/Marketing experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment
• Between 25 and 45 years of age
• Innovative with good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Sound knowledge of Bulawayo and Matabeleland markets
• Mature, highly disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Be Computer literate
Interested persons to send their applications including the detailed Curriculum Vitae
The Human Resources Manager
PO Box 443
Closing Date: 30 December 2019