STATE55 WOMEN AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT
(Re-advertisement-If you applied during the previous call kindly resubmit)
Vacancy: District Chairs for Bulawayo, Masvingo, Manicaland, Mash Central, Midlands and Mat South Provinces
1. Bulawayo: Bulawayo (1), Bulawayo Central (1), Bulawayo West (1), Bulawayo Suburban (1), Nkulumane (1)
2. Masvingo: Masvingo (1), Chivi (1), Mwenezi (1), Chiredzi (1), Zaka (1), Gutu (1)
3. Manicaland: Mutare (1), Mutasa (1), Chipinge (1), Chimanimani (1), Nyanga (1), Makoni (1), Buhera(1)
4. Matabeleland South: Insiza (1), Mangwe (1)
5. Mashonaland Central: Mount Darwin (1), Shamva (1), Mbire (1), Muzarabani (1), Rushinga (1)
6. Midlands: Shurugwi (1), Gokwe South (1), Gokwe North (1), Chirumhanzu (1), Gweru (1)
Closing Date: 18 April 2020
Start Date: ASAP
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
STATE55 is a people movement in Africa with diaspora chapters across the globe. We foster unity among the people of Africa and those of African descent in order to secure a humane place for all. Our strength is essential in numbers that join hands to solutions and challenges we face as Africans.
Duties And Responsibilities
ABOUT THE POSITION: (Holders of a relevant first Degree or Diploma will be considered)
1. Lead the implementation of women/women youth policy of the movement in consultation with the Provincial Chairperson and Provincial Executive Committee at district level
2. Organize the women/women youth to rally towards a United African State.
3. Implement community development projects for women/women youth
4. Advise the Provincial Chairperson on women interests
5. Carry out any other functions as will be directed by the executive
6. Oversee/monitor district/ward structure under his/her jurisdiction.
7. Establishment, implementation and review of women youth empowerment projects.
Qualifications And Experience
• Interpersonal /communication skills
• Friendly, engaging personality
• Presentation skills
• Professional email etiquette
• Teamwork & commitment
• Able to use social media networking
• Can work independently
• Good public relations skills
• Self confidence
• Knowledge and ability to develop and execute multiyear strategic plan
• Public speaking skills
• Proficient in MS Office packages word, excel and power-point
STATE55 Zimbabwe Chapter is a registered organization under the laws of Zimbabwe.
REMUNERATION: Will be offered to successful candidates after instruction from the Continental committee
How To Apply
• Send copy of CV by WhatsApp to Darlington 0773907079 indicating Preferred District (NO CALLS)
• Applicants should be permanent residents of districts they are applying for. Women are encouraged to apply.