Driver x1 (9months) – Collaborative Clinical Research Centre (CCRC)
POST: DRIVER x1 (9months)
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
• Clean class 2 drivers’ licence with re-test and medical certificate
• Valid defensive driver’ s licence is a must
• Proven minimum of five years’ experience working in a research setting
• Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance is desirable
• Proven record of good time keeping/ability to prioritise tasks
• A minimum of •0″ level passes.
• Good knowledge of the country roads and routes
The incumbent will be responsible for the following.
• Driving project vehicles as ordered to offer timely services to all the project departments ensuring sufficient prioritization of assigned tasks
• Driving in a safe manner at all times, always wearing a seat belt (ensuring that all passengers wear their seat belts before take-off)
• Ensuring the provision of reliable and safe driving services for project personnel and other authorized personnel as directed
NB- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to e-mail applications including detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of birth certificate, academic and professional qualifications and 2 contactable referees to: [email protected]
no later than 16 December 2019.