Mwenezi Development Training Centre [MDTC] is a community based organization operating in Mwenezi, Chiredzi and Beitbridge districts. MDTC implements diversified community development and humanitarian programmes which are funded by various funding partners. The organization has the following vacancies to implement a WFP funded programme (Lean Season Assistance) in Chiredzi and Mwenezi districts from October 2020 to April 2021. Therefore women and men with potential to be high performers are encouraged to apply for these challenging and exciting positions.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
• Transporting staff during Lean Season Assistance (LSA) programme implementation and monitoring.
• For field activities; the driver should get orders from the Field Supervisor or the Team Leader as delegated by the Field Supervisor.
• Ensuring that the vehicle assigned to him/her is kept clean and in a sound condition while undertaking vehicle checks on a daily basis.
• Adhere to MDTC vehicle policy.
• Safekeeping of all auxiliary equipment (e.g. spare tyres, toolkit, reflective warning triangle)
Qualifications And Experience
Knowledge and skills
• Experience in working in a local NGO is essential.
• Experience in working with MDTC is an added advantage.
• Basic motor mechanic skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Education: Completed secondary level with 3 O level subjects, clean class 4 driver’s license with valid defensive driver’s licence.
A mature person (30-45 years).
Minimum 2 years of proven experience of driving in NGO environment.
How To Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to COVID 19 pandemic No hand delivery of applications will be accepted. Applications are to be send ONLINE with attached curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to the Programme Managing Director on the following email address :
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment processes.
QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE: ENGAGEMENT DEPENDS ON FUNDING
MDTC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS: 24 SEPTEMBER 2020