To lead and manage the Pension Fund’s projects, properties and administrative functions in line with set key performance indicators . The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the organisation’s requirements
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensures maintenance of properties in line with set framework and guidelines
• Ensure that access is afforded to all sites as required for reading of public utility meters, inspections by landlords, statutory authorities and insurance company representatives as required
• Monitors and ensures all utilities bills are paid in time to avoid service disconnections and interests attracted by late payment
• Prepares lease agreements and coordinates the sign off process.
• Ensures adherence to lease agreements and recommends appropriate action were they are deviations.
• Recommends the rental pricing as guided by market surveys and consultation of industry experts
• Prepares project plans upon approval of investment proposal for review and approval
• Monitors the performance and progress of selected vendors through site visits as well as receipt of progress reports
• Reports any risk issues identified to the Group Procurement Function for remedial action
• Resolves escalated disputes guided by the operational framework and lease agreement
• Co-ordinate safety and fire drill training sessions for Tenants staff in respect of fire safety and emergency procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English
• 2 “A” Level passes
• Degree in Administration, Business Management or equivalent plus vocational qualification in Property Management.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and one of which should be in a management position
How To Apply
Click View More Information https://econet.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/ECO200225-2/Project_-_Administration_Manager-_Pensions_Office