HARARE January 17, 2020 Jan. 25, 2020 Full Time
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Electrician is responsible for all Electrical Installations, supervision of installations and general system maintanance
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assessing the job site, identifying and resolving any potential hazards
• Creating or interpreting the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
• Installing, inspecting, maintaining and repairing solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
• Doing any and all electrical work needed to connect the solar system to the electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
• Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
Qualifications And Experience
• At least 5 O levels including Mathematics and a Science subject
• National Certificate/Diploma in Electrical Power Engineering or equivalent
• Class 1 Journeyman
• At least 2 years’ experience in solar installations
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, together with copies of academic and professional qualifications.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is Wednesday 22 January 2020. Applications should be addressed to [email protected]