The job Electrician is responsible for diagnosis of system faults and carrying out remedial corrective actions, support procurement with specifications for purchasing any electrical gadgets, accessories, materials and periodic checking of building for electrical safety, faults and connections.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Undertaking electrical installations
• Planned maintenance of electrical equipment.
• Attending to faults, breakdown and shutdown of plant.
• Maintenance of generators, compressors, forklifts and associated electrical equipment.
• Maintenance of spares inventory.
• Ensure observance of electrical safety standards and avoiding injury and damage to equipment.
• Carrying out new installations for newly acquired machinery.
• Maintenance of factory lighting and canteen equipment.
• Responsible for electrical risk management in line with organisational goals and departmental goals.
• Any other duties assigned by your superior
Qualifications And Experience
Degree in Electrical Power Engineering or any other equivalent qualification
3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs together with the copies of their certificates in PDF format the subject to [email protected] cc [email protected] Deadline for submission is Friday, 18 December 2020.