Applications are invited for the following vacancies that have arisen in an emerging Private Equity and Diversified African Investments Company. The company is based in Ha rare, Zimbabwe.
The executive assistant will support the company’s executives in the execution of their duties. This role requires as well
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Job Responsibilities
– Manage complex calendars, arranging for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements. Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices and other
• Respond to calls, emails and other correspondences
• General bookkeeping and preparing financials
• Make travel arrangements and bookings
• Develop internal processes and systems
• Advise on branding, public relations and marketing issues
• Provide general administrative support in the management of the business.
Qualifications And Experience
Requirements of the job
Ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker with a clear and deep understanding of business. Excellent communication skills a must as the Executive Assistant may be required from time to time to attend high profile meetings. Integrity and confidentially are of high importance for this role. Must be a holder of a Finance or Accounting or relevant Business Management Degree. At least 2 years working experience. A project management qualification will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit their motivation letters as well as CVs not later than 10 March 2020 via email to: [email protected]
Candidates should clearly mention in the subject which position they are applying for as well as their expected starting salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The recruiter is an equal opportunities employer and women are encouraged to apply.