We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good attention to detail for the position of Fabricator.
The incumbent should be able to assemble metal pieces together from scratch to create a product.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Identify tools and methods needed to construct and assemble components.
2. Fabricate frameworks and metal parts for signs and billboards.
3. Read and interpret blueprints and sketches before starting work on a fabrication component.
4. Maintaining a production schedule.
5. Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
6. Adhering to assembly safety standards.
7. Listening to instructions from supervisors.
Qualifications And Experience
Certificate in Fabrication Class 1
Proficiency in operating welding machinery
Ability to comprehend blueprints and work specifications
Attention to detail
Good organisational skills
At least 2 -3 years working experience
Able to work independently with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the required specifications may send detailed Curriculum Vitaes
to [email protected]