-Handling and troubleshooting and repair work of tetrapak filling machines, steriliser, filmatic line, labo met machines, pasteuriser, homogeniser and tetrapak downstream equipment’s.
– Perform corrective and preventive maintenance as per plan and manufacturing schedule.
-Support the production operators with help and knowledge to enable machines run
– Running production shift and ensures that production targets are met
-Support utilities and site services departments.
– Attend to all breakdowns within all areas when required.
-Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC/LVAC systems and
components, utilizing measuring and testing equipment’s.
– Fill in daily engineering shift logs with detailed information to enable smooth and
knowledgeable transfer information.
-Monitor of performance after any maintenance.
– Monitor the inventories of related spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and
initiate reordering when necessary.
-Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operations of machines.
– Monitoring and repairing utilities, boiler, filtration plant, air compressor and water chiller
-Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
-3 years in dairy industry
– Industrial drives & controls (plc systems)
– Electrical and electronics circuits’ diagrams & blueprint interpretations.
– Elements of electrical and electronics engineering.
-Pc basic skills (MS Excel, MS Word, SAP).
-Safety and compliance.
Deadline for application is 13 December 2019
Email CVs to [email protected]