Under the guidance and supervision of the Field Supervisor, the Driver provides reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work. The Driver demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Results Expected:
• Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services
• Cost-saving through proper use of vehicle
• Day-today maintenance of the assigned vehicle
• Availability of all the required documents and supplies for vehicle usage
• Demonstrates commitment to NAZ’s mission, vision and values;
• Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair;
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of security issues
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 O’Levels Certificate with pass in English and Mathematics
• Clean class 2 or 4 driving certificate
• Defensive driving certificate
• Sober character.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience. Previous work with NGOs highly desirable;
• Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair;
• Experience with light office duties such as filing and photocopying is an added advantage.
• Language Requirements:
• Must have a good command of written and spoken English;
• Knowledge of the local language will be an advantage will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications and detailed curriculum vitae with the position clearly highlighted in the
Subject line can be sent out to: [email protected] by 2 Sept 2020 COB