Field Supervisor to work closely with district level project staff and stakeholders in supervising the delivery of CARE’s components under Start 4 Girls Project in order to contribute towards the overall achievement of project goals.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Formulates and maintains district financial and asset control plans
• Provides inputs in the development of district specific workplans in line with the operational and technical guidance provided by the project technical specialists
• Coordinates the implementation of planned activities in assigned district
• Coordinates and facilitates the provision of technical assistance to PFAs in the implementation of activities
• Produces district level reports (with inputs from PFAs and Driver)
• Supervises staff (PFAs, Office Cleaner, and Driver) allocated to the project at district level
• Monitors the welfare of PFAs, Office Cleaner and Driver (such as sickness, death of family), and consult the Team Leader on the immediate course of action to take for assistance
• Manages project resources allocated to the project at district level
• Addresses problem issues received from districts regarding resource utilisation, cash or similar
• Supervises and supports the monitoring of project activities at district level
• Participates in district level stakeholders’ meetings
• Implements project operational activities in line with budget.
• Ensures that IASC core principles and Safeguarding standards are met and maintained accordingly.
• Ensures that Safeguarding information is disseminated to the relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Development Studies/Social Sciences or equivalent
• 4-6 years’ experience in community development /humanitarian work at Supervisory level
• Supplemental training in gender analysis and mainstreaming and participatory approaches for community mobilization
How To Apply
Click View More Information Button VIEW MORE INFORMATION