CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT (CICM) is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of:
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (HARARE)
The incumbent will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Managing records and receipts.
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Processing invoices.
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
• Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• 5 O Levels including English Language and Mathematics
• Should be under 30 years.
A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE
How To Apply
Please submit a complete CV with your name as a description. Also attach relevant education certificates.
Submissions must be made to [email protected] with the subject FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on or before 09 March 2020.