This role will be responsible for all financial and management reporting, through the development, implementation and ongoing management of financial systems and processes in order to provide accurate and timely information to Management and The Board.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for:
1. Compiling and managing of the annual budget through ongoing monitoring of income & expenditure including CAPEX expenditure.
2. Collaborating with management and potential investors on development and execution of funding strategies.
3. Providing sound financial support and advice with the development of proposals for projects and the development of long-term initiatives.
4. Developing financial management systems, policies and
procedures to ensure the Company complies requisite financial regulations.
5. Managing the timely completion of internal and annual external audit to satisfy Statutory financial reporting and return obligations.
6. Leading the Finance team and ensuring all budgeting and accounting functions are performed and comply with financial regulations.
7 Producing regular (monthly) management accounts along with the requisite consolidated reports
1. Give strategic vision and leadership to all aspects of the company’s financial operations, financial performance and financial management.
2. Lead, operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems in a way that satisfies the policies and regulations.
3. Work in conjunction with the Group HR Team to ensure all staff welfare issues are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Act as the Company Secretary.
5. Monitor and manage the performing of regular and periodical debtor reconciliations and collections.
Qualifications And Experience
Key qualifications & Competencies
• A first degree in Accounting; Finance; or a related field. Related certifications – ACCA; CA; or similar).
• At least 4 years’ relevant experience in managing financial operations of organisations within Financial Services.
• Excellent level of interpersonal skills to disseminate information, communicate strategic direction, deal sensitively and fairly with all stakeholders and suitably resolve conflict where necessary.
• Strong strategic financial acumen
• Ability to effectively liaise with partner organisations
How To Apply
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 9 March 2020
To: [email protected]
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability.