An experienced manager who has worked in the agro-processing sector.
• To oversee all accounting operations in cash book, creditors and debtors.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Oversees working capital management,
• Develops and maintains costing models to support pricing decision making,
• Provides advice and support to Head of Departments in the formulation of opex and capex budgets,
• Manages and reviews finance and budgetary control activities,
• Reviews, recommends and updates finance internal controls,
• Prepares cost benefit analysis and value chain to support management decision making,
• Prepares, revises and adjusts financial estimates monthly, quarterly or half yearly,
• Develops, sets up and manages posting setup,
• Facilitates and manages the external audit process annually.
Qualifications And Experience
• A good first degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Professional qualification, CA, CIMA, ACCA, Articled Accountant
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience,
25 – 45
How To Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
Deadline for receipt of applications is 05 July 2020, only short-listed candidates will be responded to.