Finance Officers x 2
Location: Harare, Bulawayo
Responsible for the financial operations of the Region, in line with the organisation’s Financial policies and procedures, meeting donor requirements, and ensuring the organisations financial accountability and transparency. Also responsible for the Region’s administrative function including supervision of the Administrative Assistant.
Qualifications & Experience required:
– At least a Degree in Accounting or Finance
– Professional qualification eg. ACCA , CIS, CIMA will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of pastel Belina, Excel Spreadsheets, and MS Office.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience in an NGO will be an added advantage.
– Must be of integrity and have traceable references
– Excellent verbal & written skills, proficiency in English.
– Clean class 4 Driver’s License
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & Childline Zimbabwe reserves the right not to fill the position.
All applications should include a covering letter and detailed CV.
or hand deliver at; 6 Roscommon Road, Eastlea, Harare
*Please note that this recruitment is for an anticipated project that is expected to start early 2020. Final offers are therefore subject to confirmation of the grant from the funding partner.
Due Date for Applications: 6 January 2020