Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the position ASSETS CLERK- DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE that has arisen within KADOMA Council.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintenance of an accurate and up – to – date record of monthly changes
of the assets register.
• Initiate a serial numbering system of all existing assets.
• Maintain a journal book for all assets journals
• Serial Number Tags on Assets
• Production of appropriate assets reports from promun.
• Maintenance of Asset Inventory by Location
Qualifications And Experience
1. A Diploma in any commercial field.
2. A Degree in any commercial field is an advantage.
3. At least one year experience in the relevant field
How To Apply
Applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned in clearly marked envelopes indicating the position applied for not later than 12 July 2020.
Town House, Fitts Square Box 460,