ZIMPAPERS Commercial Printing Division invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Fitter And Turner, which has arisen in our organisation. We are looking for an exceptionally skilled, versatile and talented individual to join our team.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Planned and breakdown maintenance of all assets.
• Using an innovative approach to maintenance to minimise downtime.
• Execution of engineering projects.
• Problem diagnosis in hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Supervision and training of apprentices.
• Compliance with NSSA and ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, and all other regulatory and statutory requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of 5 ‘0’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics
• National Certificate in Machine Shop Engineering/Fitting and Turning
• Two years’ post apprenticeship experience, preferably in the printing and packaging industry.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit written applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division 102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or email: [email protected]