Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post of Front Office Receptionist/Admin that has arisen within the E.R
Duties And Responsibilities
• Attend to the patients on the phone and in person.
• Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner.
• Register patients according to established protocols.
• Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
• Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information.
• Answer incoming calls and deal with enquiries professionally.
• Respond and comply to requests for information by relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain stocks of forms.
• Ensure reception is well maintained, neat and clean 24/7.
• Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.
• Accurately capture and enter all data from registers and notes.
• Timeous capturing of patient information.
• Ensuring that all visitors receive quality service.
• Practicing Good and sound Customer Care at all times.
Qualifications And Experience
Candidate must at least possess:
-5 0′ Levels
-Knowledge and ability to use Health Computer Softwares and systems.
-Administrative qualifications i.e secretarial, business, IT, administration.
-Candidate must be customer orientated with ability to communicate to patients effectively.
-At least 1 year minimum experience in a related position in the medical field.
NB: Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to send detailed CV’s to : [email protected]
Candidates should state “Front Office Admin” in the subject line and should also state expected remuneration in the email in zwl.
NB: Hard Copies/Handwritten Application will NOT be accepted.