A growing funeral services company is looking for suitably qualified, energetic team players to fill the below vacancies:
1. Funeral Consultant
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Efficient management of the funeral process to achieve minimal client inconvenience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manning the front office and being the first port of call for bereaved families.
• Providing quotations and selling of company products and service s to bereaved families.
• Advising policy clients of entitlements and procedures to be followed in the claims process.
• Ensure that funerals are conducted seamlessly and to the satisfaction of customers.
• Using marketing and networking skills to
promote company products and services.
• Office administration and capturing of data in the company’s IT systems.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Customer care and service.
• Revenue growth.
• Product knowledge.
• Brand representation.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• A commercial/business related degree.
• In-depth knowledge of the funeral process in Zimbabwe.
• An insurance qualification and 1 year experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CV’s and application letters clearly indicating their position of interest in the subject line to [email protected] no later than Friday 18th September 2020.