Our client in the Gas Industry is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic graduate to undergo a graduate learnership program in their Maintenance department.
POSITION: Junior Maintenance technician (reference: FGSHC-JMT-JUN20)
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
• A Certificate/Diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and result-driven.
• Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of three phase electrical circuits a MUST.
• Knowledge of domestic and industrial generators.
• Work experience will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae and a motivational letter to [email protected] no later than 3 July 2020.
NB: ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED OUTSIDE THIS CHANNEL WILL BE DISQUALIFIED