Graduate Trainee – (BL) (Operations, Procurement and Finance Departments)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, committed and highly motivated individuals to rake on a Graduate Trainees Program (GTP) in Gain Cash & Carry.
The program aims to groom top university graduates to become future leaders. The successful incumbents will undergo on intensive two year Graduate Leadership Program. The two year program affords graduates on exciting and intensive development opportunity while they also contribute their knowledge and skills to the business.
Recent Graduates with the following degree qualifications or their equivalent are invited to apply.
• Human Resources – Human Resources Management / Social Science / Psychology degree
• Operations Retail and Customer Science / Business Studies / Marketing degree
• Procurement – Purchasing and Supply / Supply Chain Management degree
The ideal applicant should posses the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• Relevant degree with at least upper second (2:1) class in related field of study
• A minimum 3 “A” Level passes
• A minimum of 5 “0” Levels including Mathematics ,English and Science with Grade B or better
• Age 22-26 years.
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Commitment, integrity, transparent, and ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Highly adaptable to the wholesale dynamic environment
Interested persons should submit written applications enclosing copies of relevant no later than 10 January 2020 to the:
Human Resources Executive
“Gain Cash and Carry” 14589 Cnr S Nujoma/ R Manyika
Or email to [email protected]