Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacant position which has arisen within a leading insurance company. The incumbent will be stationed in the ICT Department.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Assist with tracking software, hardware and licensing inventory.
• Manage networks, servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new software releases and hardware models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Contribute to documentation related to company procedures
• Assist with off-hour emergencies and time-sensitive issues when required.
• A Degree in Bsc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Proficient in Microsoft Server and Desktop Applications
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic qualifications by no later than the 16th December, 2019 to:
Credsure Insurance Company, 69 Sam Nujoma
Cnr 2nd Street and Selous