GRADUATE TRAINEE – SALES
HEAD OF SALES
Job Type Classification
Location – Country
Location – Town / City
The purpose of this job is to support the lead generation process and ensuring effective communication with the clients regarding proposals and ensuring that there is job cover on the party of sales managers. To also ensure that there is maintenance and developing of relationships with existing customers, visiting potential customers for new business, making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and also providing customers with quotations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Extracting leads from both print and electronic platforms.
• Collect data from the market and forward it to the sales team for decision making.
• Generation of sales reports and related statistics.
• Developing pipedrive reports as and when these are required.
• Engage clients through cold calling or by way of appointments to establish leads through the assistance of sales managers.
• Participate in the arrangement of events to create a platform for interacting with clients as part of growing the pipeline.
• Arrange for periodical meetings.
• Coordinate tender activities and ensuring they are submitted well in time.
• Coordination of data logging activities including ensuring that data logging or value engineering processes are invoiced.
• Coordination of site visits with the technical team.
Qualifications And Experience
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Maths
• 2 ‘A’ Level passes
• Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management Degree or International Marketing or Business Management with a bias toward sales and or marketing.
• An experience of one year industrial attachment or work related experience in a relevant field is also required.
How To Apply
Click View More Information Button