Graduate Trainee – IS Technical (Software Development)
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidates will undergo a two year comprehensive training program in the IS Technical Department of Cassava Smartech under Business Systems Support section. The Trainees will be trained to code/configure, test, debug, document, and maintain software applications as per defined standards across Cassava Smartech business pillars.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent with at least upper second (2.1) class.
• 6 O’ levels passes including Maths and English
• Aged below 26 years.
• Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and strong analytical skills to solve problems.
• Knowledge or training in system development methodologies will be an added advantage.
• Experience or training in web-based programming languages will be an added advantage.
• Innovative & adaptable.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.
How To Apply
Click View https://econet.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/ECO200707-2/%7BJobTitle%7D