Reporting to the Head of ICT the graduate trainee is responsible for
administering, upgrading and maintenance of ICT systems and infrastructure for the organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Fast Learner who has the passion to grasp concepts.
• Willingness to work outside of normal working hours.
• Results driven and motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight
• Highly innovative and agile.
• Critical thinking and attention to detail
• Integration skills an added advantage
Qualifications And Experience
• A minimum of 1 year working experience
• A show of previous projects worked on is an added advantage
• A degree or certificate in Computer Science or Information Systems will be an advantage.
• Certification in CCNA, CCNP is an added advantage
Knowledge of databases or certification i.e Oracle
• Basic knowledge in programming.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows Servers and Vmware
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Configuring switches, firewalls and routers.
• Knowledge of information systems, servers, networking protocols, and end-user computer hardware
and software, including applications and programming
• Experience with continuous deployment and automated testing i.e GIT
How To Apply
If you feel you possess the vision, energy, initiative required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference within a successful and innovative organization, please submit your cover letter and CV indicating the position being applied for to [email protected] Initial phone enquiries can be made to Shamiso Chakawata at 024-2886830-5.
Applications for this opportunity close at 4.30 pm on Monday the 24th of August 2020
• Kindly note that if the right candidate is found the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange will hire before the application deadline.