1. Position: Grants and Compliance Assistant
2. Reporting to : Grants and Compliance Officer
3. Purpose of the position: The Grants and Compliance Assistant is responsible for ensuring compliance of Financial & Operations System with FACT policies and procedures, USAID Rules & Regulation award requirements and Government of Zimbabwe Laws.
Duties And Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities: Partner Relationship Management. Accompanies the Grants and Compliance Officer during routine compliance visits to partners. Reviews sub grantees’ reports and liquidations and facilitate timely disbursements upon satisfactory liquidations by the sub grantees. Participates in the preparation of Institutional Audit Pack. Contributes to capturing lessons learnt and end of project audit. Ensures that project vouchers are checked monthly for completeness.
Qualifications And Experience
4. Experience and qualifications
• B Com (Hons.) Accounting/Bachelor of Accounting
• Conversant with accounting packages (PASTEL Evolution, Excel).
• A minimum of 2 year experience in an NGO.
• Auditing experience is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV to [email protected] : not later than 7 February 2020.
Please write – GRANTS & COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT on the subject of your email.
-FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organisation’s mandate is to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
-Our Organisation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified.