Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:[email protected] or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Posted in Accounting October 16, 2019
The Clerk shall support the Accounts and Finance Department through updating goods received vouchers, creditor’s reconciliation, capturing supplier’s invoices, preparing operating cash flows and preparing month end accruals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately update all creditors ledgers with new GRVs and invoices received.
• Accurately reconcile all creditors and submit monthly recons for review.
• Check GRVs against invoices daily to ensure what is invoiced is what was received and report any anomalies.
• Preparing month end accruals.
• Capturing suppliers invoices.
• Liaise with stores and purchasing and another relevant departments on a regular basis to foster smooth flow of work processes.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Holds a Diploma in Accounting ONLY NOT DEGREE.
• At least 2 years experience in the field.
• Sound organisational, reliability, accuracy, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Possess proficiency in MS WORD, EXCEL, and ACCPAC.
• Should be a team player.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application, CV and scanned certificates/documents to [email protected]