Our client, a leading, well–established and fast growing player in the Retail Industry is looking for suitable, qualified and highly experienced individuals with the right credentials to fill the following positions
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL EXECUTIVE
Purpose of the Job:
Providing strategic direction to the Group Leadership, overseeing the Human Capital (HC) function and aligning the human capital strategy for the group to that of the business. To also provide leadership to the Human Capital team within the Group and being an active member of the executive team. The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Driving the Human Capital strategy to support achievement of the business strategy.
• Defining annual and long-term people plans for the Group business plan; aligning it to product lines or group corporate functions by interpreting group business line priorities.
• Analysing staffing trends and metrics so as to develop human capital solutions, programs and policies.
• Developing and managing a talent management strategy for the Group, ensuring acquisition, development and retention of right talent.
• Developing and maintaining a Succession Plan for all critical positions.
• Providing guidance to the Executive team on employment related legal issues and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Reviewing the Human Capital Plan for the Group ensuring maintenance of optimal level requirements.
• Managing the Human Capital team budget through the planning of resource requirements for the department.
• In consultation with the Chief Executive Officer taking the lead in Organizational Development analysis, revision of organizational structure and job analysis to meet the dynamic needs of expanding business and team development.
• Designing and implementing a reward structure which supports the achievement of the organization’s objectives within available resources.
• Post – graduate qualification such as Masters in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience of which 5 years must be at senior managerial level
• Membership to any relevant professional body is essential.
• An in-depth understanding of relevant labour laws, interpretation and application in a business environment
• High level of computer literacy to effectively generate management information critical for decision making and excellent report writing skills
• Leadership, motivation and communication ability essential.
Interested candidates to email application letter and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]