GSE OPERATOR/DRIVER (Based in Bulawayo)
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the following opportunities that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates Ground Support Equipment in accordance with laid regulations.
• Sorts cargo according to bays in the warehouse.
• Checks cargo baggage for damages and prepares reports accordingly.
• Tows baggage to and from aircraft.
• Conducts aircraft push back and towing, flight dispatch using headset, aircraft chocking, ground power and air start operation as required.
• Operates cargo equipment (forklifts, trolleys). Prepares bingo sheets and other documents for baggage and cargo as required.
• Cleans equipment, offices, cargo warehouse and aircraft
• Conducts toilet servicing of aircrafts
• Drives staff on and off duty.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience required:
• 5 0 levels including Maths and English
• Must be a holder of a valid Class 1 driver’s licence.
• Valid medical and defensive certificates
• Minimum driving experience of 3 years driving passenger vehicle and operation of equipment.
• Diploma in Transport and Logistics or Hospitality will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates, indicating the position applied for to:
The closing date for applications is 27 January 2020.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.