Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of Head Audit.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develops an annual internal audit plan using risk based support mode. and methodologies and ensures its full implementation;
• Schedules and assigns audits to team members, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources:
• Oversees and provides quality control the department, audits. to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met. and that professional standards are maintained at all times:
• Reports to tho Board Audit Committee at tho required intervals on Internal Audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other ad-hoc activity as required;
• Facilitates the formulae. of new procedures and organizational changes resulting from audit/consulting engagements and discusses changes in related policies, rules and method.
• Researches and keeps abreast with new audit regulations / trends. new and emerging technologies. tools. and methodology. and elicits information from knowledgeable internal/external sources about areas and functions to evaluate or analyze;
• Liaises with and implements recommendations of External Auditors;
• Develops and manages the department, budget:
• Supervises. evaluates. instruct, delegates duties and tasks, directly mentors, counsels and monitors the audit staff, and ensure staff compliance with regulations, company policies, deadlines, and audit, standards
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting degree or equivalent is a prerequisite.
• Must . a Chartered Accountant.
• A holder of a post graduate degree such as MBA or equivalent will have an added advantage:
• A minimum of 8 years similar work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a managerial level
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Astute leadership,
• Must have excellent process evaluator, and analysis
• A thorough understand, of systems and risk based auditing
• Must be able to evaluate and interpret financial statements:
• Must have a thorough understanding of market trends and related dynamics and be able to advise management accordingly.
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to: [email protected] or [email protected] or alternatively www.proservehr.com
to apply and register.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 026 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (242) 772 778/770 035,
7th Floor Fidelity Life Tower.
Raleigh Street, Harare.
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date:30 August 2020