The incumbent will report to tho Chief Information Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop and implement operational plans and strategies in terms of billing. that support NetOne business:
• Develop, implement and streamline billing processes/ systems;
• Manage billing platform/ procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of billing
• Compile statistical reports on billing for management planning and decision making
• Re-engineer processes and procedures in lino with recommended standards in tho industry such as ITU-T and ETSI in order to enhance service quality to customers;
• Develop a. manage budgets for tho expansion and optimization of billing platforms;
• Manage relationships with third parties/ critical stakeholders to complement Net.. core skills In providing billing services.
solutions and channels
• Develop and manage tho department’s budget:
• Ensure a culture of continuous improvement In tho department;
• Ensure that the department to appropriately staffed with persons and skills at the right level.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum B.Sc. Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering. Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent degree;
• A Master of Business Administration, M.Sc. IT Engineering or other relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
• Recognized certification such as CCNA, Microsoft, Linux Oracle or equivalent is a must;
• A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a managerial level
• A thorough understanding and appreciation of market trends as regards Billing and ability to advise Management accordingly;
• Must have demonstrable skills in IT software and hardware;
• Must be familiar with hardware and software Integration activities and procedures:
• Must have proven budget formulation and budget control
• Must have proven team leadership skills,
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to: [email protected] or [email protected] or alternatively www.proservehr.com
to apply and register.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 026 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (242) 772 778/770 035,
7th Floor Fidelity Life Tower.
Raleigh Street, Harare.
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date:30 August 2020