Reporting to the CEO, the Head of projects will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of all ZSE projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
• To work effectively, managing people is essential. From delegating work to holding individuals
• To negotiate with clients on an appropriate schedule and scope of work.
• Organized in their professional life in order to keep all the details on top of mind.
• To predict potential problems in advance and brainstorm solutions in case issues arise.
• To have backup plans and alternatives available to prevent costly delays and keep work on track.
• To develop a budget and making sure it is being followed closely.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of Capital Markets will be an advantage
• Leadership, strategy and business management skills
• To have the ability to lead and motivate a team
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
• Any ICT certification is an added advantage
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
How To Apply
If you feel you possess the vision, energy, initiative required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference within a successful and innovative organization, please submit your cover letter and CV indicating the position being applied for to [email protected] Initial phone enquiries can be made to Shamiso Chakawata at 024-2886830-5.
Applications for this opportunity close at 4.30 pm on Monday the 24th of August 2020
• Kindly note that if the right candidate is found the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange will hire before the application deadline.