Human Resource Assistant – Training
Main Purpose Of The Job:
The position exists to carry out training needs analysis, training calendars, training evaluations, organisation development and modelling.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist Human Resources Manager to identify and compile training needs for all departments to ensure that relevant training and development programs are developed and implemented.
• Come up with a training calendar for the year in liaison with Human Resource Manager to ensure all training and development has been covered within the required timeframes.
• Research and develop training modules and conduct periodic training on soft skills such as customer care, public relations, performance management, grooming and professional etiquette
• Organize staff training for technical skills
• Coordinate staff participation in health, safety and welfare awareness campaigns and events
• Organize external staff skills training and development programs to ensure performance standards are continually met and improved.
• Draft training brief to guide stakeholder on delivery of customized training
• Coordinate training evaluation to ensure value on training investment is achieved
• Monitor implementation of training calendar and ensure any reschedules are adhered to
• Liaise with training consultants for enquiries and for sourcing quotations for training
• Ensure that all training logistics are timely procured before training commences, these include venue, Trainer, training equipment and all training &course materials
• Co-ordinate the development and implementation of effective induction programmes
• Assist in formulation of annual training budget for all departments.
• Produce weekly and monthly training reports
Qualifications And Experience
• 5’0′ Level passes including Maths and English language
• Degree in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences
• IPMZ Diploma in Training and/or Training Management
• 5 years’ relevant experience
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Excellent Report Writing skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines
How To Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on Thursday 11 June 2020 to:
Director Human Resources & Administration
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,