HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Reporting To MD
Supervision of Human Resources and Admin department staff
Interacts With Heads of various departments.
1. Developing and implementing human resources policies.
2. Supporting strategic objectives.
3. Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
4. Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
5. Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
6. Motivating and supporting current staff.
7. Maintaining staff records.
8. Handling employee benefits.
9. Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
10. Designing and directing training programs.
Experience Ten (10) years in similar role
Education Level Bachelor of Human Resource Management Degree
Qualifications Masters in Business Management preferred/ IPMZ
Software Payroll, Excel
Knowledge of Mining background, construction and startup experience.
Ability to Highly organized, budget management, knowledge of labour laws
Personality Excellent communication skills
Culture Fast paced
Gender Profile Male
Age Profile Between 40-52 years of age
Terms and Conditions
Location Harare, Zimbabwe
Start Date: ASAP
Send Cvs to [email protected]