Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which has arisen in the Authority. The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Finance Officer.
Human Resources Manager (D5)
Duties And Responsibilities
• Initiates the development and review of human resources policies and administrative procedures for the Authority
• Coordinates the communication of new and reviewed policies throughout the Authority
• Monitors implementation of policies and administrative procedures.
• Co-ordinates and monitors the implementation of a job evaluation system
• Draws up the Human Resources strategic plan for the Authority for integration into the strategic plan
• Develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Develops and maintains manpower plans for the Authority
• Oversees and manages the Registry and Records function for the Authority
• Develops the training and development policy for the Authority that is integrated to tie business strategy
• Prepares the department’s inputs for the revenue and expenditure and capital budgets
• Manages the recruitment and selection process
• Manages the Health, safety and wellness function
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Oversees and manage a performance management system
• Oversees and manages the Authority’s compensation system
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Human Resources Management or social sciences
• A relevant Masters’ degree will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years’ experience at a senior position involving Human Resources Management and Development
• Membership to a relevant professional board (e.g IPMZ)
• Sound knowledge of the labour laws
• Good analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Director General
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O. BOX CY 140, Causeway, Harare
Email: [email protected]
or hand deliver to the Registry Office on or before the
26th of June, 2020.