Performing HR functions at Officer level.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful applicant will report to the Human Resources Manager and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
• Recruitment, selection and processing engagements and terminations of employees.
• Updates the monthly report for all employees and compiles personnel statistics reports.
• Ensures proper filing of documents in personal files in accordance with prevailing filing systems.
• Promotes and implements welfare activities in line with GreenFuel policy and practice.
• Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of Health Safety and Environmental protection in all HR Sections as SHEQ Representative
Qualifications And Experience
• A degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• A Diploma in IPMZ is a must.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge and experience of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management Systems is a must.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit written applications clearly marked the position being applied for, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and scanned certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications to;
The Senior Human Resources Officer