National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) Is Looking For Human Resources and Salaries Officer – Head Office
Duties And Responsibilities
• Staff Recruitment and Selection.
• Kindling Issues related to promotion, discipline, transfer and retirement.
• Processing Payroll using Paywell Package
• Assisting in the Human Resources Strategy Development process
• Implementing and Monitoring of Performance management system
• Regular reviewing of conditions of service. code of conduct and grievance procedures g a harmonious Industrial Relations climate
• Providing counselling and support on policies and procedures to stab
• Coordinating the Staff Training and Development throughout the organisation
• Maintaining Employee records
• Coordinating and implementing the employee wellness and Occupational Health and Safety activities.
Qualifications And Experience
The Ideal Candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Social Sciences Degree / Human Resources Management Degree
• IPMZ Diploma in People management
• 2 years work experience
• Must have good knowledge of current legislation
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit then applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm)
14 Lobengula Road
Or [email protected] by the 12th of March 2020.