An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing diversified concern for the position of Insurance Administrator. The role entails achieving set targets through efficiently and effectively utilizing all material, financial and human resources. The role requires a young, dynamic, energetic and creative person to manage the insurance portfolio in a fast growing multi-faceted environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Identify, create and maintain new strategic business partnerships.
• Design insurance products of the company in line with the identified needs of the
• Creating marketing initiatives to attract new clients and retain reliable long term
• Gather customer feedback and give input to package development.
• Put in place insurance programs for clients to suit their needs.
• Resolve all client queries and advise clients.
• Maintain client interface to discuss any new insurance requirements, clarify issues
regarding current insurance arrangements and ensuring variations are incorporated
• Conduct site visits and in cases of losses, assist customers to gather evidence.
• Follow up and ensure that premiums are paid by the stipulated due dates.
• Arrange and attend client liaison functions.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal person must possess the following:
• 5 O level passes in English and Mathematics.
• Degree/Diploma in Insurance/ Risk Management from a reputable university or
• At least 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
• Proficiency in office computer packages such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be well organised and attentive to detail with a high concern for order.
• Knowledge of local insurance industry including regulatory controls.
• Be flexible to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
How To Apply
Candidates who possess the requisite qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for in the subject area not later than 16 June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.