Global Aid Missions is looking for a promising Public Relations (P.R) Intern to support our P.R.E with various administrative tasks. Though you will be holding an entry level position that of leaning, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of P.R plans and strategies. A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing, creativity and research skills are very important to us. If you are also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we would like to meet you. The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of P.R efforts
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, field work etc.
• Carry out field work, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research to support P.R planning
• Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
• Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
• Draft and distribute content such as releases and any literature as and when required
• Create, edit videos and presentations as assigned
• Support relations with beneficiaries, media etc.
• Assist in tracking media coverage or P.R metrics
• Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
• Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space
• Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
Qualifications And Experience
• Understanding of P.R and marketing concepts and practices
• Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
• Knowledge of video production and editing
• Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop) is a must
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Very creative
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines and with less supervision
• An analytical mind with attention to detail
• Pleasant disposition, outgoing and confident
• Studying towards a BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
• Digital Marketing qualification an added advantage
How To Apply
Please email an updated curriculum vitae and qualifications to [email protected] Submission Deadline: Wednesday 5 February 10:00am.