A local leading Insurance Group with international alliance is seeking the services of seasoned professionals to complement its talent base in the following areas:
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Assisting in the development of the annual audit plan.
2. Identification and prioritization of risk areas from the audit universe for inclusion in the audit plans.
3. Initiating and contributing to planning of individual audit assignments.
4. Planning field work tests to achieve objectives of audit engagements.
5. Collecting and evaluating appropriate, relevant and sufficient evidence upon which to base conclusions when executing individual audit engagements.
6. Generation of value adding recommendations to audit observations.
7. Discussion of the findings and implications of an audit or assurance engagement with auditees and client management.
8. Drafting formal audit reports containing significant control deficiencies for management attention.
9. Developing insights from both the internal and external environments of the business for sharing with the relevant business leaders.
10.Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
• A Degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting, Insurance, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of business process risk and control analysis.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be a strong team player with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and needs, as well as developing and maintaining productive business relationships
• Be hardworking, ethical, professional, diligent and honest as guided by the relevant codes of conduct.
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CV’s and application letters clearly indicating the position of interest to [email protected] no later than Thursday, September 3rd 2020.
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, or disability.