The successful job incumbent will be responsible for conducting periodic and regular assessments and reviews on the Foundation’s processes, controls, practices as well as related procedures according to Audit Plans and laid down policies to provide an independent and objective opinion as well as consulting function designed to add value, minimize risks and improve the Foundation’s systems and processes in meeting/achieving its objectives.
Key Result Areas
• Coordinate implementation of approved audit plan.
• Participate in the development of organisational Risk and Audit Plans
• Perform audit assignments in accordance with the International Professional standards on Internal auditing and the company’s Internal Audit policy
• Identify internal control gaps and instances of non-compliance and recommending appropriate corrective action
• Conduct engagement specific risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks
• Prepare sound and robust recommendations that address control deficiencies identified
• Carry out Compliance tests on approved internal policies and procedures or other external guidelines such as SLAs and MoUs.
• Prepare Audit reports with recommendations to discuss and obtain management response to the recommendations
• Ensure existence of quality assurance programs and propose process improve opportunities.
• Examine and tests existing risks and controls in place on periodic basis in order to give an independent opinion to Head Risk & Governance.
• Checks adherence to statutory Regulations and Standards by analysing processes on a quarterly basis and advices on the consequences and of evading them
• Conducts follow ups on an ad hoc basis to ensure Audit clients implement the agreed action plans within pre-set timeliness.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting and Risk Management or Equivalent
• Professional Qualifications required ACCA, CA, CISA, CIA
• At least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment with at least 2 years at supervisory level
• Innovative, creative with an ability to develop tools and tactics for results
• Ability to establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Good report writing and communication skills
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and reporting skills an added advantage.
How To Apply
Click View More Information