Designation: Investment Banking Manager (Level 2H)
Business Unit: Corporate and Investment Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Corporate and Investment Banking
Vacancy Manager: Head of Corporate and Investment Banking
Purpose of the job Offer
Corporate advisory services to clients and in the process earn income for the Bank. This involves structuring, arranging and placing equity and debt instruments with investors, advising on mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, project finance, initial public offers, management buy outs and other capital market transactions.
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
• Transaction scoping through pitch documents and presentations to prospective clients with the aim of prospecting for mandates.
• Analysing client business to assess nature of advisory services required.
• Performing due diligence.
• Preparing documents such as information memoranda for distribution to potential financiers/investors
• Performing Company valuations and financial models on behalf of clients
• Marketing business to investors with purpose of raising debt or equity.
• Obtaining regulatory approval, on behalf of clients.
• Initiating and maintaining customer relations, with prospective and existing clients.
• Actively participate in the structuring, negotiating and execution of deals in a lead or supporting role.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Degree from an accredited institution in Finance or related field,
• At least 5 years’ experience in corporate advisory services with a proven track-record
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong financial skills including financial Modelling expertise
• Strong analytical & writing skills.
• Proficiency in advanced excel.
• Excellent presentation skills; fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Excellent communicator, motivator and negotiator.
Job Related Knowledge
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements surrounding corporate finance deals
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Investment
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 28 February 2020 @ 1630hrs.