We are looking for a UX Designer/Animator to develop excellent visual illustrations as well as design interfaces and workflows to enhance user experiences.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
Holistically, you will be responsible of how things fit together: the person at the centre of the design process, their environment. task, capabilities, restrictions, and available technology.
As a UX/UI designer and animator you will also be required to have a functional understanding of coding and transfer the brand’s strengths and personality seamlessly throughout the interface of a product. To excel in this role you must be a creative storyteller and highly skilled in animation and design software. If you love pixels. then this is your job.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Read and understand scripts to execute animations.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology.
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
• Create personas through user research and data.
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability).
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
• Participate in video and audio editing process.
• Editing video footage.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Qualifications And Experience
Relevant qualifications and at least 1 year field related experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to [email protected] with an attached CV indicating the title in the subject field and state the expected salary by 20 September 2020.