To build, manage and develop mining customers in line with the Customer Value Proposition.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Typically look after and manage accounts in Mining sectors in order to achieve sales targets.
• Consistently Grow VE business with existing Mining customers and develop profitable new business with identified prospects.
• Plan and conduct sales negotiations with decision makers in Mining companies.
• Develop, update and implement accordingly, on a yearly basis, for each Mining customer, the
Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit, marketing activities and
communicate the Account Plan to all departments involved in service delivery to these key accounts.
Positively manage CRM directly and indirectly at all relevant customer levels within the Sales CRM framework.
• Monitor and analyze own sales performances, taking appropriate action.
• Understand and keep track of fast-changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate services are provided to fulfil the customer’s needs.
• Have an in depth knowledge of the key competitors in Mining and understand their strengths and weaknesses thereby exploiting opportunities arising from these.
• Maintain a good understanding of business and technical developments within the Mining sector.
• Contribute to the development of appropriate Mining Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in the Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 4 years of current experience selling to multiple end user businesses or franchisees.
• Proven record of delivery in sales at regional account level in a B2B/B2C environment (mining or heavy duty equipment) will be an advantage.
• Good understanding in the use of sales tools and processes.
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies.
• Experience of developing and implementing pricing strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Commercial instinct and strong customer orientation.
• Experience of and ability to manage relationship at high level within large regional mining companies.
• Demonstrated experience developing and negotiating multi-year sales agreements.
How To Apply
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
3. Vivo Energy does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Vivo Energy reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. First preference will be given to Zimbabwean Nationals.
Please apply in writing and forward your CV, together with a motivation, and
email to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2020